Muzdoor.com is offering Property Management services to Overseas Pakistanis.
Overseas Pakistanis support Pakistan by inward remittance for several purposes. The major purpose is to support family who are unable to find jobs or bound with health related issues. One will be surprised that how much inward remittance percentage is.
The influx of inward remittance from Overseas Pakistanis have grown over Year-on-Year. Muzdoor.com’s research team has found out that the data collected from State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) from Overseas Pakistanis inward remittance is high.
You can look at our researched data at the bottom of this page. Let’s talk about our services.
Overseas Pakistanis Property Management Services
- Dedicated Property Manager
- Rent Collection
- Utility Payments
- Property Listings & Advertisings
- Repair & Maintenance
- Selling & Reinvestments
Our main service is repair and maintenance. However, we work with network of expert individuals and companies to cover all services.
Muzdoor.com works directly with High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) for Overseas Pakistanis property management. We work under restrict conditions and not everyone is allowed on the premises until we do a complete background check of our appointed labours. We check Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) issued from National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA)
of each labour we appoint. All the names, telephones and copies of CNIC are submitted to the owner of the properties.
We have easily handled properties worth from PKR Rs. 20 Million to 90 Million. The Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is signed by Muzdoor.com and the party who is engaging us for their property management.
Muzdoor.com is division of Intelisales and is registered as follows.
- Register of Firms Number 2014-15/0790
- National Tax Number (NTN): 7160801-5
- Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) - SNTN: S7160801-5
If you need to engage us for your property management, then please email email@example.com
for more information. You can contact us
Types of Overseas Pakistanis Property Management
- 120 Sq. Yd. Plots and house or apartments
- 240 Sq. Yd. Plots and house or apartments
- 300 Sq. Yd. Plots and house or apartments
- 500 Sq. Yd. Plots and house or apartments
- 1,000 Sq. Yd. Plots and house or apartments
- 2,000 Sq. Yd. Plots and house or apartments
- Co-Working Spaces
- Large and small Factory
- Distribution Facilities
- Sports Arenas
- Senior Care Facilities
2022 Overseas Pakistanis Inward Remittance Report
According to SBP, FY2021 and FY2022 has a Year-on-Year growth of 13%. Keep in mind that Pakistan’s fiscal year starts from July 1st and ends in June 30th.
Overseas Pakistanis Fiscal Year Remittance
Fiscal year starts from July 1st and ends in June 30th
- FY2021 – USD Million 29,449.90 – Monthly Average: USD Million 2,454.20
- FY2022 – USD Million 31,278.80 – Monthly Average: USD Million 2,606.60
Inward Remittance of Overseas Pakistanis in 2022
This article was written on December 25, 2022. So, month of December data is not available from SBP.
- Jan 2022 – $2,180.4339
- Feb 2022 – $2,196.1684
- Mar 2022 – $2,834.7670
- Apr 2022 – $3,124.3695 – Highest
- May 2022 – $2,346.2402
- Jun 2022 – $2,789.5778
- Jul 2022 – $2,523.7538
- Aug 2022 – $2,723.9790
- Sep 2022 – $2,437.0393
- Oct 2022 – $2,215.6680
- Nov 2022 – $2,108.3000 – Lowest
- Dec 2022 – $0.00 – No data available from SBP
Countries of Inward Remittance of Overseas Pakistanis in 2022
Other GCC Countries
- Saudi Arabia – HIGHEST Inward Remittance
- Switzerland – LOWEST Inward Remittance
- Abu Dhabi